PDA

View Full Version : Lost the will.....

Macceh^
Apr 21st, 2002, 03:34 AM
:( yep i was hooked on ff6 amazing game love it to bits but then i get into this stupid side quest (doma sidequest with the dream stooges and the couch puzzle/chest puzzle utterly annoying) and seeing as the couch puzzle is near impossible to do let me explain.

Three couches and three switches push a switch moves a couch, i scanned a guide so i know the code of order to push the switches something like "R,L,R,C,R,L,R" allthough problem is i always get into a fight before getting back to another switch and ys this resets the puzzle so how the hell do i tackle it?

Ive not played the game for a week or so now because to be honest its just pissed me off :(

Please help.

Macceh^
Apr 21st, 2002, 05:47 AM
hmm i completed the event. Just sat and thought about the puzzle for ages. That Wrexsoul or something boss was hard mind easily the hardest on game so far bar Doomgaze who ive beaten :P

Spirit
Apr 24th, 2002, 12:09 AM
sounds like you're enjoying it :D
you know if you have a turbo controller there is a loophole near the beginning where you can just leave it on al night and get to lvl99 in 30 hours or so O_o

Macceh^
Apr 24th, 2002, 09:52 AM
explain.