PDA

View Full Version : Which would you like to be?

happy_doughnut
Apr 16th, 2002, 11:37 PM
Out of all the anime characters, which one do you think is most like you the most or which would you like to be?

I'd say Lina from the Slayers. I really like her attitude ^_^!

IcyMourdor
Apr 16th, 2002, 11:49 PM
I'd have to go with Gohan from DBZ, during the BuuSaga. He kinda reminds me of myself. Kinda shy to new people. A little arrogant. But still a cool person.

nanjij
Apr 17th, 2002, 01:09 AM
Vegeta
because hes got a wicked hair cut
he's always serious,
and is the best fighter

007_JamesBond
Apr 17th, 2002, 07:25 AM
my fav is probably gohan, but after the cell I would mantain my tittle as the strongest in the universe

trunks69420
Apr 17th, 2002, 11:27 AM
My choice is probably Vegeta as Nanjij said. But I think I like him more than the physical aspects, but rather because of his determination and he is also a villan at heart like me. And he also gets a little from Bulma;)

JC Denton
Apr 17th, 2002, 03:37 PM
shinn, because he is the guardien of the universe and though he is weaker than the z-fighters, dude he rocks.

merylsilverburg
Apr 17th, 2002, 04:58 PM
I'm very much like Faye Valentine, from Cowboy Bebop. She tries very hard not to get close to people because she's afraid of being hurt in the end or being alone. That's how I am too.

Miata
Apr 18th, 2002, 12:20 PM
Tomaru from Detanator Orgun-His efforts to understand himself and his love of things past help him determine how to react to crisis and his nobilty and courage in the face of fear are admirable qualities we can all reach for.

Pu the Owl
Apr 18th, 2002, 01:22 PM
Probably Asuka from Neon Genesis Evangelion.
She's evil sometimes, and tyrannical :evil:

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 18th, 2002, 03:43 PM
Milnardo Peacecraft (Zechs Marquize) from gundam wing.Can't go wrong being a famous gundam pilot

Cannibal Clown
Apr 19th, 2002, 07:34 AM
I think that Toji, from NGE has a personality perfect to mine. And I like his character design.

Game_Developer
Apr 23rd, 2002, 09:20 PM
Heero Yuy anyday. Hes dark, yet nice and he is one kick ass fighter. He could take anyone from any Gundam series (even Omuro Ray) and anyone from Neon Genesis. And I stabd by those words.

Cannibal Clown
Apr 29th, 2002, 05:22 PM
Don't lift him up to much. Hero is the greatest gundam pilot, but if he went into a battle againsed Shinji Ikari in the Eva 01, Hero wouldn't stand a chanse, even with his lazer cannon. And don't think that I'm just choosing sides, because I like Eva, I love Hero too, he's one of my favorites, but a hand to hand mecha battle between the two, the winner would most certainly be Shinji.