PDA

View Full Version : What FFX character are you like?

Soul Angel
Apr 15th, 2002, 10:05 PM
Do this quick quiz to find out which FFX character you are more like
http://www.tasuki.com/test/sfesurvey.cgi?ffxquiz

I got Rikku *looks at her Rikku avatar* :)

You're Rikku! You love to be with those dear to you. You're resourceful; a little stealing never hurt anyone! You try to help whenever you can, even if it means going against your own personal believes and desires. Friends come first! ....you like thinks that go BOOM.
So what did you guys get? :confused: :)

IcyMourdor
Apr 15th, 2002, 10:12 PM
Here's what I got

You're Wakka! Sometimes you can be a little biased, and very emotional (especially if its relating to family and close friends). You'll often judge individuals by how they look, or their background rather by getting to know them personally. You have a short temper, raging emotions...but you're usually fun to be with.

happy_doughnut
Apr 15th, 2002, 10:54 PM
Hmm...I wasn't expecting on geting this result but I liked it nothetheless...although, Auron would have been nice too...

You are Kimahri! Always faithful, and a little quiet, you're a true and noble friend. You'll stick up for them and always put them above yourself (<--true true!). People wouldn't want to be your enemy. You're often judged by your appearance.

Yuna
Apr 19th, 2002, 01:47 AM
Argh! Look who I got!
You're Lulu. You seem a little insensitive to those who don't know you very well, due to your cynical nature. Your mind is always thinking of things, big and small. You have a tough time of letting go of the past. You also like to bash people with plushies for fun and then fry them up with some tasty magic~! XD

I wanted Yuna... ;)

JC Denton
Apr 19th, 2002, 04:26 AM
can you choose male or female?
because i got :

You're Rikku! You love to be with those dear to you. You're resourceful; a little stealing never hurt anyone! You try to help whenever you can, even if it means going against your own personal believes and desires. Friends come first! ....you like thinks that go BOOM.

thats not like me but i answerd truthfully! ughhhhh!

i wanted a bloke

Pu the Owl
Apr 20th, 2002, 10:25 AM
I don't think it fits my personality very much :P

You're Yuna. You're hardworking and honest, and also a little naive. You can easily be lied to, but in the end your friends will look out for you. Kind and loving you'd never hurt a fly. You'd be willing to do anything to help others, even if it means some personal sacrafices for you.

merylsilverburg
Apr 20th, 2002, 08:34 PM
Hmm.....I got Rikku....which uh.....really is not me. :( I wanted to be Lulu.....:mad: If it was FFVIII characters, I would've liked to be Squall....:mad:

Hylas
Apr 21st, 2002, 05:36 AM
I got Rikku, which I think it's the most suitable among all :right:

jenova_jeb
Apr 21st, 2002, 07:14 AM
I'm Rikku.

Rei
Apr 21st, 2002, 07:59 AM
:phew: I got Lulu.
That means I have a moogle?

*looks around*

Where's my moogle doll?

Sword 4 Hire
Apr 21st, 2002, 07:11 PM
I initially got Kimarhi...but wanted to see what Auron's looked like so I fiddled around with it...but could never get him or Tidus...did anyone get Auron?

Sleazy P Martini
Apr 22nd, 2002, 05:34 AM
I got Yuna........oh well, it's better than whiney Tidus. :D

Ruby Moon
Apr 22nd, 2002, 02:29 PM
I got Kimahri! How nice! :D

Hadoken
Apr 22nd, 2002, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Sword 4 Hire
I initially got Kimarhi...but wanted to see what Auron's looked like so I fiddled around with it...but could never get him or Tidus...did anyone get Auron?

I got auron! but after doing it over a bit. lol
"You're Auron, Spira's most famous Guardian! Often very cold, you're also very resourceful. You have a very good public image, and its not uncommon for people to look up to you, and even want to be you! You always keep your promises, no matter what. "

I got seymour in one of them too.
"You're Seymour. You have big hair, and enjoy torturing aeons. You feel you should be worshipped. You like to take whatever you want, whenever you want, as there's no one who's going to stop you anyways. Many think of you as a....well, the term "rat bastard" comes to mind."

Sword 4 Hire
Apr 22nd, 2002, 05:04 PM
What kind of answers did you put in to get Auron?

Hadoken
Apr 22nd, 2002, 05:12 PM
lol, the trick to it is to NOT answer all the questions.
but instead, just answer ONE!
all i had to do was answer the last one and leave the rest blank.
I think picked the top one. "woo, elephant ride!" or somethin like that.

Sword 4 Hire
Apr 26th, 2002, 06:55 PM
I would've never thought to just answer one...You'd think Auron would need a higher score...oh well

Thanks Hadoken