PDA

View Full Version : Drive By Shooting

Andi
Apr 15th, 2002, 08:15 AM
Get on your Ak47 & jump into the back of a Bob Cat, then shoot the bonnet, the driver will panic >
Now has he is absolutley shitting himself, Youv'e got the chance to do some real drive by's with the Ak47 & cause some real mayhem!:roll:

It can prove to be difficult with all the gangs shooting @ you Example / Leon Family Maffia , Culumbian Cartel :P

Andi
Apr 30th, 2002, 06:34 AM
The best car to get on to do this is BOBCAT stand in the back
& the best time to get on 1 is when it has just been stolen from the road side as he drives fast but not 2 fast

Has anyone done it yet ????????????????????????????????????

Sword 4 Hire
Apr 30th, 2002, 03:14 PM
I jst stand on top of any car and Snipe people...it's better sniping people because you have less time to aim when the car is moving so it really improves your skills.

pipetender
Apr 30th, 2002, 04:29 PM
I used to do drive-by's all the time in the bobcat. I think it is the best car to do it in because you can't fall out and you have a lot of space to shoot.

Andi
May 1st, 2002, 09:16 AM
Get the rocket launcher on & just Nail owt that move's:roll:
This is more fun than snipering people!:laugh:

BowevelJoe
May 2nd, 2002, 11:01 AM
haha, why not shoot the driver (car) and when it speeds up lob grenades at people behind you and watch em fly as you drive away (really cool when you put in the code where body parts fly, well not fly, come off)

Andi
May 3rd, 2002, 09:44 AM
Not bad i will have to try that one!:roll:
I think if u use the Molotov Cocktails it sets the back of the Vechile on fire!;)