PDA

View Full Version : Opinions.

happy_doughnut
Apr 14th, 2002, 01:26 AM
Well, I don't know which game to get. I'm really into the shooting games and Project Eden as well as Red Faction grabed my attention. The problem is, I can't decide. Of the two, which do you guys recomend?

Mercury Shadow
Apr 14th, 2002, 09:01 AM
Hey Mena, If you like FPS then you should definitely pick up Red Faction. It's an excellent game that has a great 2 player mode and an excellent (auctually sorta long) single player mode. But don't buy it new at stores, it will be coming out for greatest hits soon (I don't know how soon) and it will only cost $20.00. You could always get it used or on Ebay used for around $20. Red Faction is one of my favorite FPS, besides 007 for N64

happy_doughnut
Apr 14th, 2002, 10:47 PM
Thanks Merc! I was kinda leaning towards R.F too. I think I'll take you advice and wait a while because right now it's currently selling for $58.99 here!!! You can't find games any more expensive than here.

Mercury Shadow
Apr 15th, 2002, 05:32 AM
Wow Mena! $59? Where do you live? Have you ever tried ebay? It would save you hundreds of dollars in the long run.

happy_doughnut
Apr 15th, 2002, 03:27 PM
I live in California. The ghetto sunshine state. Ah!! Everything is so expensive and to get something from Ebay here takes forever...it just isn't fair Merc!!