PDA

View Full Version : Metal Gear Solid 2 Song

Qjij_jijQ
Apr 13th, 2002, 06:20 PM
Just wanted to know...
Do you know what's the name of the song that plays at the start of Metal Gear Solid 2, when Solid Snake jumps off the bridge attached to his bungee cord ? I find it quite... good.

It's a long story... Let's just say I'm weird...

merylsilverburg
Apr 13th, 2002, 07:23 PM
Heh, you're not weird, I like that song too! :D It's called Opening Infiltration. :)

Qjij_jijQ
Apr 13th, 2002, 08:39 PM
Thanks a lot merylsilverburg... Do you know where I can get it ?

BTW, it's nice to see I'm not that crazy... :D

merylsilverburg
Apr 13th, 2002, 10:38 PM
Hmm....where to get the CD? That's pretty tough, because I got my copy at this Japanese store, so as for online stores, I'm not sure where you can go to find the authentic copy. I would try Ebay, but be warned: There's a lot of fake copies, like SM or Ever Anime, so you should check to see if it says Konami. Unless you don't mind having the copies; the songs are still the same, it's just not the real thing. :right: There are two MGS2 CDs and the song you're looking for is on the Metal Gear Solid 2: Original Soundtrack, not the Metal Gear Solid 2: The Other Side. I don't want you to get the wrong CD! :D I'm sorry I can't help much....:(

Qjij_jijQ
Apr 14th, 2002, 06:38 AM
That's okay meryl... I know a site where I can download songs for free !
I'm just comin' back from there and I managed to find the song I wanted.

... Thanks a lot for your help.

merylsilverburg
Apr 14th, 2002, 06:58 PM
No prob. Glad you found it. :) If you need any more help, I'll try my best. :happy:

Mercury Shadow
Apr 26th, 2002, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by merylsilverburg
Hmm....where to get the CD? That's pretty tough, because I got my copy at this Japanese store, so as for online stores, I'm not sure where you can go to find the authentic copy. I would try Ebay, but be warned: There's a lot of fake copies, like SM or Ever Anime, so you should check to see if it says Konami. Unless you don't mind having the copies; the songs are still the same, it's just not the real thing. :right: There are two MGS2 CDs and the song you're looking for is on the Metal Gear Solid 2: Original Soundtrack, not the Metal Gear Solid 2: The Other Side. I don't want you to get the wrong CD! :D I'm sorry I can't help much....:(

Hmmm, I just bought the soundtrack tonight on Ebay... I'm pretty sure it's the original, but can you tell confirm if it is? I wouldn't want a cheap copy :D Thanks Meryl

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1095405161

merylsilverburg
Apr 26th, 2002, 11:03 PM
Aahhh....gomen nasai, Merc.....:( I'm afraid you've got a copied version. The company is SonMay (SM). Even though it's a copied version, the songs still play the same and well, but it's just not actually from the company. Hey, the advantage is, you got it for a cheaper price, which is good if you're down on money. If I didn't have any money at all, I would probably get the copied version too. It's really not a problem, Merc, so don't feel bad. I just like the real versions because I'm snooty. :laugh: :D :right: :heh:

Mercury Shadow
Apr 27th, 2002, 09:46 AM
hehe, yeah I like the real versions as well, but I'm saving up for a GBA and GC so I needed the money... Thanks for your help ;)