PDA

View Full Version : FF6 : Relm - the artist

kupoartist
Apr 13th, 2002, 02:44 PM
Phew... heres my second fan-art, in wallpaper size (1024x768).
Okies... this is Relm from Final Fantasy VI, though several years after the ending (she's all grown up :happy: )... If you've completed the game you'd know why shes looking all sad :( but due to the fact that the picture I was going to merge with this was very dark, you can see it wouldn't have mixed very well...

Anyways... Here It Is! (http://mysite.freeserve.com/kupoartist/images/relmartist.jpg) As a warning, if you have a phobia of pink, you should probably stay away :laugh:

Criticism welcome :D

Carlito
Apr 13th, 2002, 02:47 PM
A Relm pic! I haven't seen one in ages! It's really unusual!
She looks very nice and especially colors are well done!

I like also the idea for the "watery" background :)

x157anz
Apr 13th, 2002, 04:13 PM
wow nice pic, What did you use to do that !?

Ahh i think Relm and Gau should be a couple.
:P

merylsilverburg
Apr 13th, 2002, 07:12 PM
Oooh rain!! :D I like this pic a lot, though I don't know who the character is. :right: I've never played FFVI. I like the way you drew her face, because it has that "cartoony" look to it, which is very interesting. Her hat is very detailed and clean and I really like your background! The colors and the water-like background are superb. Keep it up! I look forward seeing your other works! :)

Pu the Owl
Apr 13th, 2002, 10:36 PM
I have a sort of phobia when it comes to pink color, but you won't probably believe me because it seems I'm writing pink very often :P
But your pic is not bothering me. It's very nice, especially the idea of the global composition, with the sad Relm and rain falling down.

I like the details you put in Relm's clothes, and they must be very difficult to draw!

Soul Angel
Apr 14th, 2002, 08:21 AM
Wow that's really good!
I like how you've drawn her and all the detail in the pic, I also like the rain background
Very nice, keep it up! ;)

nanjij
Apr 14th, 2002, 01:43 PM
thats really good, but relm is my worst character in ff6
sorry she gets on my nerves but the pic is still great, nice one

Mana
Apr 14th, 2002, 08:29 PM
You also made a signature with this image!
Great! I'm not bothered by pink, so to me it looks perfect :)

kupoartist
Apr 15th, 2002, 01:26 PM
Thanks for the replys ^_^ positive and useful as ever... :happy:

x157anz: I drwe then scanned into photoshop. Its a real powerful tool, and most peoples on this forum use it... perhaps you should try it yourself? ^_^

Fortune: Thanks for the comments on the clothes, they weren't too difficult, but I liked what I came up with anyways :happy:

JC Denton
Apr 15th, 2002, 02:49 PM
very good:D

i cant draw like that!

Spirit
Apr 15th, 2002, 03:10 PM
looks good, very well done. It's better than most of the art I see on ffVI....not that there was many but its real good

Ruby Moon
Apr 22nd, 2002, 02:44 PM
This is so cute!
I love it!