PDA

View Full Version : The Fantasy I } The Other Side

kamari-ice
Apr 12th, 2002, 06:19 PM
In the world of Spira, where the fantasy begins.Where the characters of the game are} Zeric>the main character, Lira>the other main character, Sara>a character, and Sand>a character.

Beware the world of imagination is about to begin!

The Fantasy I>The other side

It all begins on a big ship>{the same size as the one in ffx}.Where Zeric begins his Journey, the Journey to find the truth.Is there a end to sadness for the land, or is there the Journey that will never end.The story begins here.
The boat goes over the ocean, out to the desert.The place he came from.He is trying to figure out why Sin came in the first place.Trying to look for "The Template Of Fears."Which no one has ever found.He has hope and courage for the things that will come.Will he complete his Journey alone?On his way to the desert the day sky shows stars that have just came out.The sun still over the horizon, the breeze hitting against him.He wonders if the unbeatable Sin came for a reason.Did it come for anger, or for revenge.The only thing is that nobody makes Sin, its just an everlasting meaning.But he knows, if he beats it, it won't be everlasting.
The Sun the east of the boat Shines brightly.He holds out his nacklace that is a Sun that hangs from a chain.He found it in his homeland Sirafin.Its always gave him goodluck.The boat suddenly yanks, and he almost falls off the side.He looks around the bottom of the boat and sees nothing.Then out of the water, in front of the boat he sees a women rise.Its his first helper along the way, but she doesn't join him just yet.She points in the air, and a spark appears in the air.A big screen shows the boat is stuck.>The screen is like a fake screen, if you touch it, your fingers can go threw it, got it.It shows that the bottom of the boat has struck a big rock.The screen dissappears, and Lira casts a big ice spell on the rock, then casts a powerful fire spell.The ice melts, letting the boat move along.Then Lira goes up in the sky and dissappears.
They keep on moving, now they descend on the desert beach.He gets off the boat and goes straight ahead.He sees a stone statue reading the words "SandDune, Tent, Template."He remembers it in his memory, and keeps on going past the statue.>which doesn't have a person on it.He goes, and he trips on fallen sand.Sand comes out from the trees, and says what are ya doing here.Zeric says Trying to find "The Template Of Fears".Sand replies Oh yeah for what.Zeric replies To beat Sin.Sand says Oh cool can I come along.Then Zeric says If you really want to beat Sin.Sand replies Sure I do, you can't do it alone, come to my village, we can pray there to get an Aeonio<Aeon>.They go to the desert village, where the ground rumbles, Zeric turns around and Sees Sin in the water.
The whole village starts to cry and yell.Sin gets on land and starts heading for the village.

To be continued!
Desert Beach (http://kody.nichol.50megs.com/images/beach.jpg)

Okay, just reply saying good or bad stuff.Any questions should be asked in The Fantasy I {Revised}.I will answer when I have time.
Hope you liked it, more to come.

IcyMourdor
Apr 12th, 2002, 06:35 PM
Not bad. This is one of the better FF fanfics I've read. I'd like to read more.

I don't have any suggestions right now.

Soul Angel
Apr 12th, 2002, 06:40 PM
Hey that's pretty good!
It sounds very interesting, can't wait till you post the next chapter
Keep it up! ;)

kamari-ice
Apr 13th, 2002, 03:21 PM
Thank you for the great comments everyone.

kamari-ice
Apr 27th, 2002, 08:46 PM
Continued!

Everybody runs from the village!Sin gets closer when Zeric casts a powerful spell at Sin!It travels through the sand, making the sand go up in the air!Then Sin gets hit, he growls then he falls to the ground!The village stops in their tracks and turn around.They all sing in harmony the Hymn of the fayth!Zeric turns around and heads to the town!They all do there prayer, blitzball sign for victory!And he goes to the house east of the village!There he rests!

He wakes up to a sound of a old Al Bhed prayer! Suteki de na!He goes to the temple, where he hears it even louder!He goes up the stairs in front of him, and he see's Lira sitting and singing!She stops and gets up and walks back very fast scared of him.He says whoa whats the problem!She looks at him and goes to the main part of the temple!There she prays for an aeon, Shiva!She obtains it, then goes out to the village!She see's the whole village go to where Sin is!She sighs ehh!Then out of the blue Sin starts to get up.The whole village runs away.Lira casts Shiva on him, then he goes to the ocean again!Then Lira falls to the ground!

She triped on a rock, and Zeric helps her up.She says who are you.I I, its not important now, lets get you to a doctor.She sits down, and he tells her his name Zeric.She says nice toooo mmeettt yooouuu.She falls down onto the bed.The doctor says I just injected her with sleeping sigs.We have to do surgery, its kinda big bruise, pieces of rock deep inside her skin.Zeric stays with her.The next day she wakes up.Zeric says Are you alright.She shakes her head yes.She says I am a summoner.Sara and Sand are my guardians, and also Kamari.

Thats to be continued!