PDA

View Full Version : Wreckless on the PlayStation 2!!!!

Lord_Of_NoTiNg
Apr 10th, 2002, 08:17 PM
Wreckless will be coming to Ps2!!!

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/news/0,10870,2860836,00.html

What are your thoughts on Wreckless coming to Ps2 console?

Sleazy P Martini
Apr 10th, 2002, 08:35 PM
Let me just say this. MWAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm sorry for that outburst but I have heard so many Xboxers rave about their "exclusive" title. Anyways, unless they add a free roam mode, I doubt I'll buy it.

Lord_Of_NoTiNg
Apr 10th, 2002, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Sleazy P Martini
Let me just say this. MWAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm sorry for that outburst but I have heard so many Xboxers rave about their "exclusive" title. Anyways, unless they add a free roam mode, I doubt I'll buy it.

Hopefully they can or else it will suck:peoples:

Sleazy P Martini
Apr 10th, 2002, 08:56 PM
I hear ya. Over at Team Xbox they're talking about it...and they're pissed. :laugh: So they're doing everything they can to bash it. But look at news in the first post..I guess there will be more cars and the "possiblity" of a free roam mode. post (http://forums.teamxbox.com/showthread.php?threadid=85272)

Hadoken
Apr 10th, 2002, 11:53 PM
WAAAHOOOO!!!!
mwahahaah!!! This is great man!
I really wanted to play this game. Guess my wish came true! Its comin to the ps2!
*dances around in circles*
lalalalala! Me gun play wreckless! xbox is goin to hell! lalalalala!
*ahem*
well neways, this is great news. And I wonder if activision planned this.:D
give the xbox a cut down version, then wait a few months and give the ps2 the even better version.
hehe, now that would be killer.
but if you guys read most of that thread, there are some guys saying stuff like "This game is goin to suck on the ps2."
I find that funny, since most of them probably think its great on the xbox. I wonder why it would suddenly suck on the ps2, when it will probably have the same or even better graphics, along with more features than the xbox version...
i guess those guys are just sore fanboys. lol

Mercury Shadow
Apr 12th, 2002, 04:03 PM
I heard Wreckless was just an average game, but I'm definitely gonna rent it atleast. I saw it in stores for $30 on XBOX, so in no time the price will go down for ps2.
I wonder if the graphics were be better? worse? or the same?
Also, I wonder if more copies of the ps2 version will be sold than the XBOX one. I know there is a bigger ps2 audience, but XBOX owners go crazy over any game that comes out because their library sucks... so maybe this game really is just mediocore?

Infernal Mass
Apr 21st, 2002, 01:54 AM
I'm not to sure if i'll buy wreckless..i think i may give it a rental before purchasing..

*Kabuki tries to remember the last time he rented a game*

i hope they add alot of extras for the ps2 version though.

pipetender
Apr 30th, 2002, 04:11 PM
I have a friend that unfortunately has Xbox but he did have Wreckless and he said that is sucked the day he got it. Maybe it will improve, though, if they have many addons.

scorpionXXX
Apr 30th, 2002, 04:14 PM
WRECKLESS IS THE WORST GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED.

pipetender
Apr 30th, 2002, 04:26 PM
Well if that's so I hope it will have addons so it will be half decent for PS2. I am pretty sure it will so I don't care what you Xbox suckers think!

Uchiha Sasuke
May 1st, 2002, 07:14 PM
Wreckless for the ps2 is going to incorporate a two player mode.I dont know about free roam yet.

Kuja
May 9th, 2002, 05:44 PM
I played Wreckless on the Xbox, and it was... graphical. That's about it. I really found next to nothing in replay value, and it wasn't very fun, more so very frustrating. The graphics are beautiful, but that's the Xbox for you. I don't think the PS2 will look as nice, but hopefully it will add something to the stale gameplay.

blake806
May 29th, 2002, 11:58 PM
I'd definitely advise you to rent Wreckless before you buy it. I have it for xbox and it's not all that much fun.

iamalittlebum
Jun 4th, 2002, 10:57 PM
i never played wreckless and i dont know what its about because the link that was given to tell about it or whatever says i have to sign up for gamespot. what the fook is wreckless?

Beretta55
Jun 4th, 2002, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by iamalittlebum
i never played wreckless and i dont know what its about because the link that was given to tell about it or whatever says i have to sign up for gamespot. what the fook is wreckless? its like a missonbased raceing game that is all that it is.