PDA

View Full Version : Pics of my Anime Merchandise

merylsilverburg
Apr 9th, 2002, 06:19 PM
Hi everyone. :) Here are just some pictures of my anime merchandise for those interested in seeing them (Reid, BowevelJoe, etc). I'll give a description of each item, so you won't be confused. :roll: *Sorry if the pictures are fuzzy; I had to do an overhead shot....*

Rurouni Kenshin Merchandise #1
http://communities.msn.com/Ps2Fantasy/artwork.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=46

In this pic, from left to right: Japanese only released Volume 1 Boxset of the Kenshin TV Series DVD, Volume 2 of the Boxset, Volume 3 of the Boxset, Kenshin Trading Cards Album, Mini-Version of Sanosuke's Jacket, a Fold-Up Fan, a doujinshi letter set featuring Kenshin and Kaoru (on the other side), a Kenshin scarf, Postcard of Kenshin, a Notepad, Rurouni Kenshin Mini-Figures (Saitou, Kaoru, Kenshin, Sano, and Yahiko), Kenshin Coin Purse (featuring SD Sano and Kenshin), 2 decks of Playing Cards, Kaoru Postcard, Sanosuke Postcard, a Cup (featuring SD Kenshin and Sano), a Keychain of Kaoru holding a Racoon :D, a Keychain of Yahiko with a monkey attached to him, a Mini-Letter Set Pack, Pack of Trading Cards featuring the OVA art, a Good Luck Charm with Kenshin on it, Postcard of Yahiko, Postcard of Aoshi, and a Postcard of Sano's leader (I forgot his name).

Rurouni Kenshin Merchandise #2
http://communities.msn.com/Ps2Fantasy/artwork.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=48

This pic show the Limited Edition and Limited Release of the Rurouni Kenshin Memorial DVD Boxset from Japan, which I bought on Ebay. From left to right: A Special Rurouni Kenshin Calender, the Memoriable Scenes DVD, A huge book of the Kenshin Storyboards from Episodes 1-94, the cover of the Boxset, 3 Rurouni Kenshin Phone Cards (featuring Kenshin and Kaoru, Kenshin, Sano, Kaoru, and Yahiko, and Sano and Yahiko), 20 Special Postcards (featuring Kenshin, Aoshi, Kenshin and Kaoru, Kenshin with Saitou and Soujiro, Kenshin with Sano, Kenshin with Shishio and his girlfriend (I forgot her name), Misao with Aoshi and Kenshin, Yahiko with Kenshin, a group shot of Sano, Saitou, Soujiro, and Aoshi, a group shot of Hiko, Misao, Kaoru, and Yahiko, Kenshin, Soujiro, Saitou, Sanosuke, Hiko, Kaoru, Misao, Yahiko, Kenshin and Kaoru, and Sanosuke and Yahiko.

Rurouni Kenshin Plushes
http://communities.msn.com/Ps2Fantasy/artwork.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=49

A pic of the plushes of Rurouni Kenshin that I own. Left to right: Battosai Kenshin, Happy Kenshin, Winking Kenshin, Kaoru, Yahiko, Tough Sano, Fish Sano, Megumi, and Aoshi.

Rurouni Kenshin Artbooks
http://communities.msn.com/Ps2Fantasy/artwork.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=50

Here, I have the artbooks that I own. Top to bottom: Rurouni Kenshin TV Artbook 1, TV artbook 2, TV artbook 3, TV artworks with OVA artworks, and Manga artworks with character sketches.

Other Anime Merchandise
http://communities.msn.com/Ps2Fantasy/artwork.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=51

Just a pic of some merchandise from other animes. From Left to right: Trigun- Vash the Stampede Kaiyodo Figure, Trigun-Wolfwook Kaiyodo Figure, Cardcaptor Sakura- Clow Card Book (the real Japanese one, not the Card Captors version), Cowboy Bebop Mini-Card Holder, Cowboy Bebop Harmonica Necklace, The Big O Mini-Card Holder, Fushigi Yuugi Camera, Fushigi Yuugi Chichiri's Cosplay Necklace, Trigun Bottle Cap Bracelet (not an official merchandise, just thought it was neat), Trigun- Wolfwood Cross Pendant Necklace, Trigun- Keychain of Vash's Gun, Trigun- Vash's Sunglasses w/ Case, Evangelion- Rei Ayanami Gainax Figure, WeiB Kreuz Tarot Card Set, Revolutionary Girl Utena- Black and White Rose Signet Rings, Mini Container featuring the shadows of the Utena cast, Revolutionary Girl Utena- Anthy Himmemiya Figure w/ her pet, Chu Chu, Revolutionary Girl Utena- Movie Signet Ring, Revolutionary Girl Utena Pin, and Revolutionary Girl Utena Tarot Card Set with Utena and Anthy on the cover.

Whew!!!! :P I hope you guys enjoyed my...uh....tour. :laugh:

Reid
Apr 9th, 2002, 09:59 PM
I'm not much of a collector (besides actual anime :P ) but that's very cool stuff, meryl.

:D

Thanks for taking the time to take a picture.

Carlito
Apr 10th, 2002, 04:44 AM
Nice collection! Did you get all this stuff from E-bay?

BowevelJoe
Apr 10th, 2002, 06:59 AM
she got most of it from me...i was wondering where all that stuff went! :)

Spirit
Apr 10th, 2002, 12:06 PM
nice nice nice
very cool collection you got there meryl :D
I would wonder where you got all that from =P

merylsilverburg
Apr 11th, 2002, 12:54 AM
Reid: It was no problem at all to take the pictures. :) I'm glad everyone enjoyed looking at them.

Yes, I got everything from Ebay. :P Cost me a lot too, because most of the stuff (including the RK Memorial Box) were really rare, so the bids went pretty high. However none of these items were as much as my Revolutionary Girl Utena, Anthy Himemiya Cosplay costume. That costume went up to $600.00.......:right: I didn't know if you guys wanted to see that either, so I didn't take the picture. :P But, yeah, I got everything from Ebay because when I'm into a series, I go and try to get all these rare items, so that way, later on, they won't become so rare that they go up much, much higher than what they're worth. For example, the Vash Sunglasses....I got them for $120.00, when they first came out, but now, if you go on Ebay now, they're worth $200.00 or $250.00 or more. :shock: Yeah, so sometimes it's really better to get them right away instead of waiting till they're out of print, because Japan doesn't keep most merchandise for long.

Sleazy P Martini
Apr 11th, 2002, 12:35 PM
That's a really cool collection. I want to see a pic of you in your costume.

Macceh^
Apr 11th, 2002, 04:20 PM
wow meryl thats an impressive collection. I want the Rurouni Kenshin Memorial DVD Boxset :( heh good luck with your collection may it grow larger :)

Pu the Owl
Apr 11th, 2002, 06:24 PM
600$ for the costume?

:shock:

Hylas
Apr 12th, 2002, 03:54 PM
Wow meryl!
You got a lot of amazing stuff!
I'm so envious!

Post more pics, so I can be more envious! :laugh:

merylsilverburg
Apr 13th, 2002, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by Sleazy P Martini
That's a really cool collection. I want to see a pic of you in your costume.

Ha, well I wish I could, but I can't fit into it....:right: After I won, I forgot to ask her to adjust it for me, so when I got it, it was for....what? A size 0 chick?!?! I can take a picture of it, but nope. You won't be seeing me wear it, sorry. :(

Thank you Macceh^. I'm not sure if I can collect any more, though.......I've been saying goodbye to my $$$ lately.....:laugh:

Fortune: Yeah, $600. It was me and this other person who wanted it sooooo badly, so we kept going at it. After I won, the guy even e-mailed me and said, "I can't believe you did that." He said it was supposed to be a gift for his girlfriend.

Hylas: Thanks. :) I don't have much more stuff, plus I don't want to fill up the PS2 Fantasy Gallery space with my pics, when there are people who want to post their art, so.....maybe I'll post more later when I accumulate more. *looks at empty wallet* On second thought.....:heh:

BowevelJoe
Apr 15th, 2002, 06:05 PM
ahh man, it was for my girlfriend...ah well, its $600 i still have :) you mean rotten present stealer!