PDA

View Full Version : Signature Picture

Reid
Apr 9th, 2002, 02:36 PM
My old signature worked, but now I made a slight change to the picture, uploaded it, and I can't get it work again, no matter what I do!

:(

I know my old one used to not appear now and again, but this time it won't show up at all!

Is this the fault of the page I uploaded it to (Freeservers.com)?

I checked the spelling of the URL and [I.M.G.] and [/.I.M.G.] (periods put in so it doesn't try to read the code) tags a bunch of times, but nothing changed.

Spirit
Apr 9th, 2002, 02:56 PM
probably they don't allow hotlinking or something, sometimes their server might be messed up
try using netfirms.com they're pretty good and they got ftp :D

Sleazy P Martini
Apr 9th, 2002, 05:39 PM
Take a look at your link url "http://www.ps2fantasy.com/forums/<br>http://wirefence.8k.com/spikereid.gif<br>".

Reid
Apr 9th, 2002, 06:09 PM
Nuts . . .

I guess I better look for a different host.

Sleazy P Martini
Apr 9th, 2002, 07:03 PM
Hey Reid, I'll host your sig.

Reid
Apr 9th, 2002, 10:13 PM
Well, I made the change to Netfirms a few hours ago, and I'm still having the same problem.

:heh:

If you're willing to host it, Sleazy, then maybe we should give that a try?

Sleazy P Martini
Apr 9th, 2002, 10:19 PM
Send it to me. [email protected]

Reid
Apr 10th, 2002, 05:13 PM
Alright, thanks a lot.

:D

EDIT: And it works now too.

:P

pipetender
May 7th, 2002, 05:41 PM
The same thing is happening to me. I have tried 20m.com and geocities and for the first 5 minutes they work but after that I just get the box with the red X. Did anyone figure out how to fix this?

kamari-ice
May 7th, 2002, 06:22 PM
Hey Reid.
You can use Homestead, I just did a site there and look at my sig.I can take you step by step, the process of doing it.Its a good host, and your sig won't disappear somedays, it will always stay at the bottom of your posts.Just ask me how to do it, since they have changed things there, but I use it for free me, and they are good hosters.Its not hard, and you can post as many pics there as you want.
Just tell me. :D

Indrid Cold
Jun 12th, 2002, 08:50 PM
It dont show.

Indrid Cold
Jun 12th, 2002, 08:51 PM
Your Sig is error...