PDA

View Full Version : FFXI Character Generator

kupoartist
Apr 9th, 2002, 02:10 PM
Here (http://www.playonline.com/ff11/character/attention.html) is a sneak preview of the character customisation in FFXI.

Those Taratarus just keep gettin' sweeter :happy:

Macceh^
Apr 9th, 2002, 03:39 PM
lol cool thats sweet

Hadoken
Apr 10th, 2002, 05:23 AM
yeah, I saw that this morning.
pretty nice, huh?
Thats not the entire character creation thing though.
I think its supposed to be more in-depth when you first start FFXI and get to choose your character.

Qjij_jijQ
Apr 10th, 2002, 09:52 AM
Hey ! That's really nice... I think that Final Fantasy XI will be awesome, but I'm still not quite sure about that 'online' thing... I like the old game play just the way it is.

Miata
Apr 17th, 2002, 12:20 PM
I agree that the original single-player aspect of FF is perfect, but I'm really looking forward to adventuring with people who feel strongly about the series enough to participate on-line. It'll be different, and to be honest, I've played all the FF's and though they still entertain, I need some variation on the theme or I may get...(now don't throw anything...) bored! If it's as fun as Phantasy Star Online, it'll be great!

Macceh^
Apr 17th, 2002, 12:37 PM
aye suppose so

kupoartist
Apr 17th, 2002, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Miata
I agree that the original single-player aspect of FF is perfect, but I'm really looking forward to adventuring with people who feel strongly about the series enough to participate on-line. It'll be different, and to be honest, I've played all the FF's and though they still entertain, I need some variation on the theme or I may get...(now don't throw anything...) bored! If it's as fun as Phantasy Star Online, it'll be great!

yay! someone's on my side at last ^_^

Miata
Apr 17th, 2002, 01:28 PM
Will the European FFXI be the same as U.S. and Japanese versions? Will we all get to play together? I sure hope so. It'll be interesting to see how differntly (or similarily) a game can be approached.

kupoartist
Apr 17th, 2002, 01:45 PM
An all english service is very likely, so most of the world will be playing together. It's also likely that all other countries will be around, as FFXI is supposed to have some sort of translation or universally spoken game language to bridge the communication gap. Though play would still be largely possible without this feature anyway...