PDA

View Full Version : Not Criticizing

MakgSnake
Jan 23rd, 2002, 05:31 PM
How Ever U Spell That..... But.....If These Forums Are Suppose To Be Better And All From The Last One......Then How Come We Have Limited Smilies....!.... I Mean I Miss The Smilies Of The Old Ones!

And There Are Very Few Of Em! :(

Just Letting U Know.....!.....Please Help If There A Away To Get Those Amazing Smilies! Especially The Laughing One..And The Frustrated One!. And The Rolling Eyes One! :(

Pu the Owl
Jan 23rd, 2002, 05:35 PM
Don't worry! I'm going to re-add all the old smilies!
The other forums had very limited smilies too, but there was the possibility to add new ones!
So, I'll bring them back!

LiquidSm0ke
Jan 23rd, 2002, 05:35 PM
I like the new software, and I'm pretty sure that the admins or someone will add more emoticons.

BTW, you spelled criticizing correctly. ;)

Harry
Jan 23rd, 2002, 05:39 PM
Hehe MakgSnake,
we're going to fix everything don't worry.
I've still a few things to do too to make these
place better.

MakgSnake
Jan 23rd, 2002, 05:42 PM
Well Thats Cool Then!. I Can Wait Like Always!.! And Will Be Looking Forward To Everything There Is To Come!-! :D

I Saw These New Kind Of Smilies On This Forum. They Are Big And Soo Cute!.! And Very Cosy And Fully To Look At!.! Just Letting U Know!

But At The Moment.....These Forums Are Soooooo FAST And Amazing. And Soooo Smooth Too!.! I Love The Finishing Of The Site!.! Its Very Very Well Done!!.!! Extra Smooth!!

Soul Angel
Jan 25th, 2002, 12:20 PM
Yay we're going to have some more smilies! :D
I missed the old ones at the old forum!
Well I can't wait till we have the old smilies back agin :)

Spirit
Jan 26th, 2002, 02:23 AM
well.... what can I say these forums are definetly a better design from the old ones(and faster too!) and I really like them, so I will stay until the end(assuming there will be lol) probably not but I'll stay forever here then, you can count me in!

x157anz
Jan 26th, 2002, 07:01 AM
Yes these forums are cool allthough i am allmost on my own when surfing these forums because everybodys from america 5 hour differance :(

Spirit
Jan 26th, 2002, 07:29 AM
well I'm from US, but I tend to stay up all night(damn insomnia) like I said I really like these boards and besides some people from across the sea will surf along with me :D

Soul Angel
Jan 26th, 2002, 09:28 AM
Well I'm from the UK and so I'm usually on these boards most of the time and I'm also usually on them very late at night too!

Spirit
Jan 26th, 2002, 07:30 PM
likewise SA, especially on the weekends, but of course my college work suffers :(

nanjij
Jan 26th, 2002, 07:40 PM
i miss the :right: one i used that one loads

MakgSnake
Jan 26th, 2002, 08:12 PM
I Miss MOST Of Em!.! The Rolling Eyes One, In Which The Smilie Actually Role Eyes, And EyeBrow One!.! And Many Many More!.

The One WHICh Giggles!.! Was My Fav Too!

nanjij
Jan 26th, 2002, 08:52 PM
u can still have the eyebrow one look no wait thats wink

Pu the Owl
Feb 22nd, 2002, 11:37 PM
All the old smilies are back now.
:roll: :right: :happy: