PDA

View Full Version : Ape Escape 2

merylsilverburg
Apr 6th, 2002, 07:18 PM
Oh, I hope this sequel to Ape Escape will be REALLY good. I don't have much info on it, except the character you play as, is Spike's cousin. Of course, you have to capture those damn monkeys again, but hey! That's what makes this game fun as hell! I loved the first Ape Escape, so I really hope AE2 lives up to my expectations. :D

happy_doughnut
Apr 6th, 2002, 07:47 PM
I thought the first sucked. Those monkeys are ever so annoying. The graphics were so colorful that it was annoying too. I am certainly not looking forward to the second part.

Hylas
Apr 6th, 2002, 08:06 PM
I'm not too fond of Ape Escape, even if the first one was quite funny to play for some time.
I'd probably rent the second one if I have some extra time, but it's not in my wishlist :P

merylsilverburg
Apr 6th, 2002, 08:10 PM
Hmm.....guess I'm the only one who really likes this game. Sure, the graphics were colorful, but not every game has to be dark and gloomy. :)

Mercury Shadow
Apr 6th, 2002, 08:27 PM
Sorry Meryl, but I'd have to agree with Mena and Hylas. I didn't like Ape Escape either. But maybe AE 2 will be better.

merylsilverburg
Apr 6th, 2002, 08:48 PM
:laugh: It's okay, Merc! It's just like the SOE thing...heh...:P Well, apparently, PSM and a lot of other mags voted this game as the best platform of the year...whatever year it was. Oh well. :D

BowevelJoe
Apr 6th, 2002, 11:56 PM
i loved ape escape, shame on all of you for not liking it! im gonna catch you in the net! foos! ah well, its your choice in games not mine...come on Meryl, lets catch some monkeys!

merylsilverburg
Apr 7th, 2002, 01:15 AM
Cool!! I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes Ape Escape! Alright, Bowevel, let's go! *grabs a net and begins to chase the monkeys with sunglasses* :D :D

BowevelJoe
Apr 7th, 2002, 05:16 PM
aye, i liked the little gadgets, must have taken a really high person to come up with some of that stuff, and the monkey helmets? good grief, whos seen a monkey with a flashing light helmet? hahaha ahh..i think im gonna go play it again :laugh:

ehh, dont wear the vash ones, dont want those getting broke..good lord.. *looks for his fake oakleys* :laugh:

merylsilverburg
Apr 7th, 2002, 06:33 PM
Goddamn, you know which monkey I had the hardest time to get? I forgot which level, but it was near the end of the game, and he was in a cage, which you had to use the RC Car to lure out, then hurry and run over and catch him. MY GOD!!! That damn monkey pissed the f*ck outta me! I spent at least 2 hours trying to get him, and FINALLY I did. :mad: :phew:

happy_doughnut
Apr 9th, 2002, 09:38 PM
At least you caught it Meryl! Yeah I know they don't all have to be dark and such but it certainly does add a twist to a game.

BowevelJoe
Apr 12th, 2002, 06:53 AM
aye, thats the times you want to invent your own methods, like beating the shit out of them with a stick and impaling there heads on a pole...yeah..good times :laugh: