PDA

View Full Version : Actor Of The Century!

MakgSnake
Jan 26th, 2002, 01:15 AM
I Know, This Question....Is A Little Too LATE To Ask. But I Wanna Know.......Who Do U Think.....Should HAVE Picked The Actor Of The Century Award.!.?.?

Please Tell Us!.! And If U Dont Know........Who Was "The" Actor Of The Century......Then......Well...I'll Post The Name Later On!.

But First I Wanna Know....!....1.)Who Do U Think Should Have Been The Actor (Male/Female Doesn't Matter) Of The Century. And Tell Me 2.)WHO WAS Selected As The Actor Of The Century!

Take Care, Have Fun! :)

Rei
Jan 26th, 2002, 07:29 AM
I think Laurence Olivier should have been picked for Actor of The Century Award :D

Reid
Jan 26th, 2002, 10:25 AM
I don't know, maybe Paul Newman or Humphrey Bogart in my opinion.

For the last decade I think that Johnny Dep is a pretty good actor.

IcyMourdor
Jan 26th, 2002, 04:09 PM
Morgan Freedman

He was in Seven and The Shawshank Redemption. Two of my favorite movies.

x157anz
Jan 26th, 2002, 04:23 PM
Tom cruise or Tom hanks
Hye there both Toms :p

Pu the Owl
Jan 26th, 2002, 04:26 PM
Yeah, Humprey Bogart all the way!

BowevelJoe
Jan 26th, 2002, 10:04 PM
Russel Crowe and Chris Farley :D

MakgSnake
Jan 26th, 2002, 10:27 PM
Well...I'd Tell U The Guy Who Was Nominated For That AWARD And EVEN Got That AWARD!!!.... And The Best Thing Is That I WANTED Him To Get It And He GOT IT!.! I Wont Tell Now.!. Some Time Later! :) :D

Reid
Jan 27th, 2002, 03:16 AM
Benicio Del Toro is a pretty good actor as well, although I don't think he could be "actor of the century" because his films have all been fairly recent (last decade or so).

MakgSnake
Jan 27th, 2002, 04:09 AM
Well Its Not Him Too.!. Want Me To Reveal The Actor?.? I'll Take Some More Time!

Spirit
Jan 27th, 2002, 04:13 AM
Brad Pitt, or uhhhh Tom Hanks, they were up there man!

MakgSnake
Jan 27th, 2002, 04:14 AM
They Are Not Even Good Actors. I Mean They Are Pretty Good. But.......We Are Talking About Actor Of The Century!.! Better Luck Next Time! :) :)

Pu the Owl
Jan 27th, 2002, 06:34 AM
Sir Alec Guinness? Marlon Brando? Charlie Chaplin? Is this actor dead or alive?

Oh and the most important thing: is he a cinema actor, or not only cinema actor?

007_JamesBond
Jan 27th, 2002, 01:07 PM
Any one who has played James Bond (Connery, Lazenby, Moore, Dalton, Brosnan)

MakgSnake
Jan 27th, 2002, 04:09 PM
Chaplin Was Not Only A Cinema Actor But Also Use To Do Theatre Acts Too.!. That Is From Where He Got Into Silent Movies!.!

But Sorry None Of Em Are The Right Answers Till Now!

Cannibal Clown
Jan 27th, 2002, 04:12 PM
What about Carrot Top from the 1-800-CALLATT commercials?

Just dial down the center.

MakgSnake
Jan 27th, 2002, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Cannibal Clown
What about Carrot Top from the 1-800-CALLATT commercials?

Just dial down the center.

Huh? Wha? I Am Lost....Sorry I Didn't Get You!.! Who Are U Talking About?

:confused: :)

Harry
Jan 27th, 2002, 04:43 PM
Al Pacino?

MakgSnake
Jan 27th, 2002, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Harry
Al Pacino?

Nice Try, But Nope!.! I Am Sooooooo SURE That When I'll Give Out The Result. All Of U Will Be Surprised And Most Of U Will Not Even Believe Me!.! But Its All True!.! Came On CNN In 1999 December!.! Ok.....I'll Give U Guys A Hint!.! He Is Not A Hollywood Actor!.!....! Now Thats A BIG Hint!

Harry
Jan 27th, 2002, 04:49 PM
Alain Delon? Orson Welles ? --->(but he's an Hollywood actor too)... Where is this actor from?

MakgSnake
Jan 27th, 2002, 04:51 PM
The Guy Is From Asia.!. Not Japanese Or Chinese Though!.! But From That Region!.! Not From Hollywood, But Bollywood!

Rei
Jan 27th, 2002, 04:54 PM
where did you hear of this award? is it true or not?

Anyway the only actors from Asia that I know are Japanese or Chinese, so I won't try to answer...

MakgSnake
Jan 27th, 2002, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Rei
where did you hear of this award? is it true or not?

I Saw It On The Television.. CNN.!. And It Came In All Of The Papers Of "December 1999"!.!

If U Dont Wanna Believe Me!.! Ure Choice!.! But I Am Just Telling What I Saw, Read And Heard!.! And I Was Also Amazed.....When I Heard That "HE" Has Won That BIG Award!.! I Mean Common, We Are Talking About The "ACTOR Of The Century" Here!.!

Rei
Jan 27th, 2002, 05:07 PM
mmm frankly I dunno.Maybe I know him, but now, if I have to think of an asian actor, not japanese or chinese, I can't think of a single name. I thought he was an eurpean actor or something like that...I really don't know.
Did he only worked for asian movies or also abroad ?
I hope it's not Bruce Lee :D

MakgSnake
Jan 27th, 2002, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Rei

I hope it's not Bruce Lee :D

LOL! Dont Worry....Its Not Him!.! hehehe......Well As For Acting Abroad. Nope, He Has Never Acted In An English Movie....But......He Is Quite Famous Among The Hollywood Actors. I Mean.....Where There Is BIG Openings......"He" Is Usually Invited!.!

I Remember Him Coming On Planet Hollywood Opening In The Middle East....With Sly, Arnold, Wesly Snipes, Bruce Willis, "HE" Was Also There!.!

BowevelJoe
Jan 27th, 2002, 06:24 PM
Jackie Chan! hahah! yeah thats him! JC is awsome!!

Reid
Jan 27th, 2002, 06:31 PM
Jackie Chan?
Let's hope not. I like him and all, but he's not a great actor.

MakgSnake
Jan 27th, 2002, 06:35 PM
Jacky Chan Is A Comedic Action Hero And I Think He Is The Best Out There!.! When It Comes To Mudge In Action With Comedy!.! Making Him A Great Actor. And A Versatile Actor I Would Like To Say!

BowevelJoe
Jan 27th, 2002, 06:42 PM
Hmm..what about Jet Li, he has some pretty good movies lol

MakgSnake
Jan 27th, 2002, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by BowevelJoe
Hmm..what about Jet Li, he has some pretty good movies lol

Nope, That Guy Doesn't Know How To ACT AT ALL. I Highly Doubt That He Could Ever Win The ACTOR Of The CENTURY Award!.!

And Jacky Chan Is Much Much Better Then jet Li! 100000 Times!

Reid
Jan 27th, 2002, 06:58 PM
Jackie Chan is just fun to watch in his films too.
I don't know if I agree with him being actor of the century though.

MakgSnake
Jan 27th, 2002, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Reid
Jackie Chan is just fun to watch in his films too.
I don't know if I agree with him being actor of the century though.

LOL, Dont Worry He Is Not. He CANT BE!.! heheh...Although He Did Get An Award For The Best Entertainer For The Last Decade!

Should I Give out The Answer....or May Be Not!

BowevelJoe
Jan 27th, 2002, 07:17 PM
bah on you makg! lol, then who is this super great actor person?

MakgSnake
Jan 27th, 2002, 07:22 PM
I'll Tell In A Couple Of Days! LOL :D

BowevelJoe
Jan 27th, 2002, 07:38 PM
bah forget it, its probably some dead guy that rich old farts voted for that no one cares about lol

MakgSnake
Jan 27th, 2002, 07:41 PM
Nope He Is Alive And Still Doin Tons And Tons Of Movies!.! And Winning Many Awards Too!.!.!

BowevelJoe
Jan 27th, 2002, 07:51 PM
hmm. Mel Gibson, hes pretty old...or could it be...arrg i dunno...

BowevelJoe
Jan 27th, 2002, 07:55 PM
Harrison Ford! has to be! hahahahaha hes won so many lifetime achievement awards this year lol

MakgSnake
Jan 27th, 2002, 09:46 PM
His Name Starts With.... An "A"......And His Second Name Ends With An "N"........There U Go!

Reid
Jan 27th, 2002, 09:58 PM
No, this is tormenting my mind!

I can't think of the answer but I know once I hear it I'll be kicking myself!

Damn you, Makg! (jk)

Sleazy P Martini
Jan 27th, 2002, 11:28 PM
Actor of the century for which country? I've never heard of him Makgsnake.

MakgSnake
Jan 27th, 2002, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by Sleazy P Martini
Actor of the century for which country? I've never heard of him Makgsnake.

Well....Thats What I Think.........That When I Give Out The Answer.....Each One Of U Will Get A Shock And Will Probably Wont Believe Me.!.

But Its True!.! I Know It! I Was Shocked Too......But Was Happy Cause I Wanted Him To Win!.!

As For Country, That'll Be Giving It Away!.! :D

Sleazy P Martini
Jan 27th, 2002, 11:36 PM
I dont think that would give it away. LOL I looked at his pic and said "Who the hell is that?" Never seen or heard of him in my life.

MakgSnake
Jan 27th, 2002, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Sleazy P Martini
I dont think that would give it away. LOL I looked at his pic and said "Who the hell is that?" Never seen or heard of him in my life.

So U Know Who He Really Is?.? Did U Really Look Into It?.?! Who Did U Find!?!? Tell Me!

Sleazy P Martini
Jan 28th, 2002, 11:22 AM
Is this him? I won't give away the name yet.

http://trooperhq.homestead.com/files/bachan2.jpg

MakgSnake
Jan 28th, 2002, 03:47 PM
You ARE RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SLEAZY HAS GOT THE ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS REALLY HIM!!!!!!!

AMITABH BHACHAN!!!!!!!!!!........ Man I love Him He IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

http://trooperhq.homestead.com/files/bachan2.jpg

You Guys Should Check His Movies!.! He Is MASTER!.! No Wonder He Got The Actor Of The Century Award!.! Trust Me!

Reid
Jan 28th, 2002, 04:15 PM
Who?
:confused:
Never heard of him.

Sleazy P Martini
Jan 28th, 2002, 06:11 PM
Who?
:confused:
Never heard of him.

LOL me too! I never heard of him ever until now.

LiquidSm0ke
Jan 28th, 2002, 06:24 PM
Methinks Tom Hanks is most deservant of the award.

BowevelJoe
Jan 28th, 2002, 08:26 PM
it looks like my uncle, i never knew he was an actor though :p :)

bah, ive never seen him in a movie or anything, or if i did i dont remember him, ah well..

MakgSnake
Jan 28th, 2002, 09:16 PM
Thats Why I Recommend His Movies To You!.! He Is A Legend. If U Get To Know Him (As An Actor)

Neways......

Reid
Jan 28th, 2002, 09:20 PM
What kind of movies is he in?
(Genre?)

MakgSnake
Jan 28th, 2002, 09:35 PM
What kind of movies is he in?
(Genre?)

Name A Genre And He In IN IT!.! Romantic, Suspence, Comedy, GANSTA! Extreme Action.!. Hes Done Everything And Won Award For Each Type Of Acting!.!

For Starters....If U Can Find This Movie "Agneepath".....Get It. It Means "Path Of Fire"..... Thats My All Time FAV MOVIE!.! EVER! He Was Toooooo GOOD In It!.!

And Try "Hum".......Too GOOD!.! That Movie Came out In 1992, And Its Story Is VERY VERY SIMILAR To.....MGS2!.! So U Can Imagine!.! The Type Of Movies He Does.!. His Character Resembles Snake Too!.! (But thats Not The Reason I Really Like Him)

Ive Liked HIS MOVIES Since I Was A Kid.......When I Didn't Even Know ABout MGS Or Any Video Game!