PDA

View Full Version : Best Anime soundtrack?

Soul Angel
Apr 6th, 2002, 02:13 PM
Okay I'm not sure if this thread has been done in the past,
but I was wondering which is your favourite anime sound track that you have heard in a Anime? :confused: :)

merylsilverburg
Apr 6th, 2002, 02:59 PM
Wellllll.....I have so many! :right: Can I pick more than 1?

Soul Angel
Apr 6th, 2002, 03:20 PM
Sure Meryl you can pick more then one ;)
there's probably quite a few people who have more then one fave anime sound track :)

Cannibal Clown
Apr 6th, 2002, 05:37 PM
I think that the Escaflowne soundtracks blow away the copetition. But that's just my opinion.

I also love the Bebop and Evangelion ones too. But niether of them compare to Escaflowne. Including the movie too of coarse.

merylsilverburg
Apr 6th, 2002, 06:51 PM
Okay, the best soundtrack to me is probably all the Rurouni Kenshin albums. Man-o-man, the music is so serene and peaceful and....and...:love: The opening and ending themes aren't bad either. :D A few others I would have to say would be Cowboy Bebop's soundtracks, because the albums really have TERRIFIC music, which really fits the setting and mood of the anime itself. Another one that's really, really terrific is the Hellsing albums. MY GOD! I love the music! The opening theme just constantly get stuck in your head, and the music played in the anime is great as well. One more good one would have to be Revolutionary Girl Utena, because the music is EXCELLENT. The battle music and the opening and ending themes....are very haunting and beautiful. Ah, well, those are just a couple of mine that I really like. :)

Hylas
Apr 6th, 2002, 07:23 PM
Cowboy Bebop soundtrack: Yoko Kanno is great!

Cannibal Clown
Apr 7th, 2002, 11:20 AM
You're so lucky that you've seen so many anime. I can't say anything about any of the music from those shows.

But I'm going to have a job soon, and after car insurance, and the whole college thing, all my money will go toward anime, so perhaps I'll be able to have some sort of knolednge of this stuff you guys are always talking about.

Reid
Apr 7th, 2002, 01:43 PM
My favourites are the soundtracks to Cowboy Bebop by Yoko Kanno, Rurouni Kenshin (first OVAs) by Taku Iwasaki, and FLCL by the pillows.

Black Heart
Apr 10th, 2002, 08:05 PM
I think CB has the best soundtrack.