PDA

View Full Version : sig shop :D

Spirit
Apr 5th, 2002, 10:37 PM
Well....since we do seem to get a fairly large amount of people here, I'd like to volunteer to make a sig shop =P
The only probalme with any 'sig" threads" is that they aren't really visited much :(
So is there any way you can make a forum/subforum on this perhaps in this forum?
Just wondering ;)

Pu the Owl
Apr 5th, 2002, 11:21 PM
Well: no. Help & FAQ Forum is born also for solving this kind of needs. So, if someone wants signatures, they ask there, as it happened for the past requests. There's no need for a new Forum.
And anyway, this is not related to site discussion, so why do you suggest to open here a sub-forum?

x157anz
Apr 6th, 2002, 06:13 AM
Ok if your offering spirit :)

I would like it like yours plz (size aswell)
Could i also have an FF10/11 character in the background with some cool style ?! :cool:

Thanks m8

Spirit
Apr 6th, 2002, 08:03 AM
jsut that most newbies dont know what a sig is and never ask for one...
but allright m8, I'll make you one =P

happy_doughnut
Apr 6th, 2002, 07:15 PM
I'm new and I know what it is. Although...I don't have one -_-

Hylas
Apr 6th, 2002, 07:42 PM
Mena, if you don't have one and you can't make it yourself, I suggest to ask to the members who like to make signatures for others.
Mine is by Fortune, but I know also Spirit makes some sigs for other people. Then, other good signature makers are Sleazy P Martini and the_artist IMO, but I don't know if they're available for requests.

Spirit
Apr 6th, 2002, 09:04 PM
describe what you want on it mena and I'll get to work promptly
x157anz I'm getting to work on yours right now =P
here ya go:
http://www.kenshinspirit.netfirms.com/anz.jpg

happy_doughnut
Apr 7th, 2002, 11:50 PM
Hey, it'd be great if you could. Well, I would like a nice picture of Nova (from MKR) and my name on it. I'll leave the rest up to you.

x157anz
Apr 8th, 2002, 02:54 PM
Cheers spirit.
Thats amazing m8 !!!!!!!!!!!! i love it

Spirit
Apr 8th, 2002, 03:30 PM
sure thing mena, pm the url of the images or send them to my email, [email protected] =P

pipetender
Apr 30th, 2002, 04:55 PM
I have a question regarding sigs, I made one and then I hosted is and whenever I reply or post anything I get the box with the red X. But then when I come back into the thread my sig shows up. Why does this happen?

Hylas
Apr 30th, 2002, 05:06 PM
Maybe your host has some troubles with external links for images.

Infernal Mass
May 6th, 2002, 04:48 PM
i now i am still new here and all but those sig things look great.Is there a chance that somone could make one for me?If not that's cool..my Mia gif is kinda neat.Those sigs are just awsome though.

Spirit
May 6th, 2002, 08:47 PM
will be done, check your pm :D