PDA

View Full Version : the_artist in Fanart shock!

kupoartist
Apr 5th, 2002, 03:46 PM
To be perfectly honest the name dosen't hold a lot of weight. My entire collection of self-drawn art can easily be stuck on the side of my wardrobe... However somtimes I actually bother to at least attempt somthing and today I came up with this. The alternative was "playing" Chocobo World all day :laugh:

This (http://mysite.freeserve.com/kupoartist/images/selphieartist.jpg) is it...

I'm quite happy with It considering just how bad i've seen some of the stuff I've drawn turn out... Its not amazing, just a Miracle :laugh: (that I ever did It at all that is :D )

Soul Angel
Apr 5th, 2002, 06:18 PM
Its great to see someone else also posting up there artwork here as well and to see that we've got a few more artists here :D

Artist that is a really good pic, I like the way you coloured it in and the yellow background as well :)
I hope we see more of your work up here
Keep it up! ;)

Rei
Apr 5th, 2002, 07:00 PM
Nice colors the_artist! I think you did a good job with colors! Very Selphie-ish!
BTW, I think this pic is very funny hehe!
Yep, very colorful and funny!

merylsilverburg
Apr 5th, 2002, 07:17 PM
Hey, your drawing is very cute! XD I agree, I like the yellow background. It makes the entire pic "light" up. I also like how you drew Sephie's hair and weapon. Very nice indeed. Keep it up, I like it!! :)

Mana
Apr 5th, 2002, 09:40 PM
That's so cute! Really really cute!XD

I just suggest to make her face look more feminine. I know Selphie it's not very feminine like Rinoa or Quistis though...

kupoartist
Apr 6th, 2002, 04:13 AM
Thanks guys, I've taken note of your points, especially the one about the face (It looks more like a supply teacher at my school than Selphie sometimes :laugh:)

Anyways, I guess practise makes perfect :D, perhaps I'll come up with somthing again someday :happy:

Pu the Owl
Apr 6th, 2002, 10:29 AM
Booyaka!
Selphie looks so nice! XD

Please post more!

Hylas
Apr 6th, 2002, 01:06 PM
I think your pic expresses very well Selphie's personality, so bright and joyful!
Me likes it a lot!

Cannibal Clown
Apr 6th, 2002, 05:28 PM
I don't have any idea who the hell that is, but I can say that you did an excelent job on it.

I too enjoy seeing new people posting their work here. It makes the forums seem more welcoming or populated perhaps.

Hylas
Apr 6th, 2002, 07:26 PM
Cannibal, she's Selphie Tilmitt, a character from Final Fantasy 8.

Cannibal Clown
Apr 7th, 2002, 11:09 AM
Sorry, never played FF8, and i heard it really sucks so I'm not going to bother with it. Right now I'm working on FFX. Playing without a PS2 memory card is very hard and strenious.

Mana
Apr 7th, 2002, 11:47 AM
Heeeey! Final Fantasy 8 doesn't suck!:mad:

the_artist, I hope you're going to draw Squall one day :D

kupoartist
Apr 7th, 2002, 12:04 PM
who knows, maybe I will... but that may be waaayyy to complex for me :D Selphie's good because shes easier to draw :)

(Thanks to everyone whos posted since I last thanked everyone :happy: )

merylsilverburg
Apr 7th, 2002, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Mana
Heeeey! Final Fantasy 8 doesn't suck!:mad:

the_artist, I hope you're going to draw Squall one day :D

Mm-hm....FFVIII doesn't suck, Cannibal. That was actually my favorite FF. But, that's just me. Yes, I hope you draw more FFVIII characters later on, the_artist. :)

Sleazy P Martini
Apr 9th, 2002, 11:15 AM
Hey! I love it. That would make a cool wp!