PDA

View Full Version : Contents of the PAL FFX Bonus DVD

Spank-A-Thon
Apr 5th, 2002, 01:29 PM
As taken from Gamesradar.com (http://www.gamesradar.com/news/game_news_3032.html).(PS2) Final Fantasy X: Bonus DVD For UK 5-4-02 12:25

It's finally out at the end of May - and you'll get a free DVD to make up for the wait

The long-delayed PAL version of Final Fantasy X will finally be released in the UK on 31 May - and it comes packaged with a bonus DVD.

The DVD, entitled Beyond Final Fantasy, will feature:

Final Fantasy - The Spirits Within theatrical trailer
Final Fantasy history (V to IX with preview of FFX footage)
Final Fantasy X - trailer 1 (FMV + gameplay)
Final Fantasy X - trailer 2 (FMV + gameplay)
Kingdom Hearts Tokyo Game Show 2001 preview (FMV + gameplay)
Kingdom Hearts E3 2002 Preview (FMV + gameplay)
Development team and voice actors interviews
Yoshitaka Amano profile
Storyboards (1-16 selectable)
Image boards (original character design, original background design, concept art)
FFX theme song promotional music video featuring Japanese pop star RikkiSounds pretty good... now if only the conversion is full-screen/full-speed too...

- S

Macceh^
Apr 5th, 2002, 03:32 PM
WOW thats made up for the wait by far

BlackThornn
Apr 5th, 2002, 04:35 PM
Grr... I'm quite jealous of Europeans right now. :disturb:

Even if you import the PAL version, you can't play it on an american PS2, can you? :mad: Damnit.. We don't even get FFX international over here..!

kupoartist
Apr 5th, 2002, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by BlackThornn
Grr... I'm quite jealous of Europeans right now. :disturb:

Even if you import the PAL version, you can't play it on an american PS2, can you? :mad: Damnit.. We don't even get FFX international over here..!

If you want FF International, you could always import that from Japan. As the whole point in it being "International" is that it has both the American and Japanese Translation (The European version lacks the later)and Japan come under the same area as the US.

And really its about time we got somthing the rest of the world hasn't got... No tactics, no Chrono Cross, a Crap health service... (for the UK at least) :laugh:

Soul Angel
Apr 5th, 2002, 06:04 PM
Hey that sounds pretty good, for having to wait so long for it to get released over here :)
But I take it that we won't get the second ending then like in the International version which the Japanese are getting? :confused:

Ah well I guess you can't ask for everything then.

talon101
Apr 6th, 2002, 07:41 AM
sounds alright but is that in AUSTRALIA? too

kupoartist
Apr 6th, 2002, 07:51 AM
Yes, as Australia's FFs are published by Square-Europe (because they come under the same PAL territory)