PDA

View Full Version : Single or not?

Soul Angel
Jan 25th, 2002, 10:39 PM
I just want to know who's single and who's not on these boards?

so are you single or are you in a relationship with anyone? :rolleyes:

Spirit
Jan 25th, 2002, 10:43 PM
I'm in a nice slow relationship for two months with a cute little(well maybe not) girl. She's beautiful and I wish I could post her pic, but by scanner broke! aahhhh, well anyhow she's grounded so..... can only take her home lol

MakgSnake
Jan 25th, 2002, 11:04 PM
I Am Single....!....All Alone By My Self.!. Lets See What Happens!

jenova_jeb
Jan 25th, 2002, 11:09 PM
I have a girlfriend, but we're not exactly "official". But I like her, and she OBVIOUSLY likes me, so I guess I'm doing alright. She's hot too ;) .

kamari-ice
Jan 25th, 2002, 11:16 PM
I am single, and was all my life.

BowevelJoe
Jan 25th, 2002, 11:42 PM
working on that at the moment, i cant decide between 2 girls, they both have there good and bads, i dunno...just a little while longer and i think ill have it lol...

Spirit
Jan 25th, 2002, 11:56 PM
pick the one that's well endowed! j/k man pick the one that you think you will stay with for a long time, or a short time, whichever you prefer and pick her accordingly to what you want to do at the moment, if I as you, I'd pick both...

Rei
Jan 26th, 2002, 07:36 AM
Single and proud of it! :D

Spirit
Jan 26th, 2002, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by Rei
Single and proud of it! :D
hey that's good, right? gives lots of chances for one night stands....lol no I'm just j/k

Soul Angel
Jan 26th, 2002, 09:05 AM
Well at the moment I'm not single! :)

LiquidSm0ke
Jan 26th, 2002, 03:11 PM
Married! :)

IcyMourdor
Jan 26th, 2002, 03:15 PM
Single and looking.

Is this where we put the personal ads?

x157anz
Jan 26th, 2002, 04:13 PM
Im single ! :) ;)
Hopefully not for long .. thats if i dont get turned down :(

Pu the Owl
Jan 26th, 2002, 04:29 PM
No, I'm not single ;)

IcyMourdor
Jan 26th, 2002, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Fortune
No, I'm not single ;)

Darn it.

J/K

007_JamesBond
Jan 26th, 2002, 06:44 PM
Me I have been single for over a year now, and it is getting old.

Reid
Jan 27th, 2002, 11:55 AM
I'm single right now, 'cause it's just sort of more fun that way. Less commitment to one person and everything like that.

(Sounds like a man-slut thing to say ~which I am not~, but it's true).

I haven't found a girl who I really dig overall yet.

007_JamesBond
Jan 27th, 2002, 12:17 PM
Neither I, I hope though I find one soon.

Cannibal Clown
Jan 27th, 2002, 12:43 PM
I'm single and It's probally going to be that way for a while.
I've never had a girl and things don't look good in hope for me finding anyone special.

007_JamesBond
Jan 27th, 2002, 12:53 PM
Dont worry you'll find someone, someday.

Faile
Jan 27th, 2002, 01:58 PM
i'm single .

oh well

Uchiha Sasuke
Jan 27th, 2002, 10:54 PM
:mad: I hate being single i want a girlfriend.The girl i like has no interest in me and its tearing me apart what will i do,oh what will i do:mad:

Sleazy P Martini
Jan 27th, 2002, 11:18 PM
I was seeing this "special someone" a lot during high school

pic (http://trooperhq.homestead.com/files/sweetie.jpg)

MakgSnake
Jan 27th, 2002, 11:33 PM
Huh? What U Mean? I Am Confused!.! U Were Seeing This HAND Alot During Ure HighSchool?.? Does It Mean What I Think it Means?.?! LOL!

Sleazy P Martini
Jan 27th, 2002, 11:38 PM
Thought you single folk could use a laugh. ;) Cheer up, you'll find someone. Trust me. When you're tied down you'll wish you were single. Enjoy it.

BowevelJoe
Jan 28th, 2002, 08:11 AM
hahaha thats sick Sleazy lol...

yeah no worries, youve got the rest of your life ahead of you, dont worry about the lady friends, they will come to you, and if not, just put a trash can on there heads and beat it with a metal spoon, maybe that will wake them up...:)

Spirit
Jan 28th, 2002, 09:30 AM
hahaha that's funny dude! But of course a girl will always be a better alternative.....

Spank-A-Thon
Jan 28th, 2002, 11:33 AM
I have a very deep and meaningful relationship with my PS2... good enough for me at the moment!

But seriously, if it got wheels or breasts you'll have problems with it - and at the moment I enjoy having my time to do what I want all the time.

Plus it'll only lead to the inevitable, y'know - when you get forced to choose between your partner or your PS2...

Now that's a choice I wouldn't want to have to make!

- S

Sleazy P Martini
Jan 28th, 2002, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Spank-A-Thon
Plus it'll only lead to the inevitable, y'know - when you get forced to choose between your partner or your PS2...

Now that's a choice I wouldn't want to have to make!

- S [/B]

I have the solution for that problem. My game systems are set up in the spare bedroom. She watches her "Felicity" and I play PS2. ;)

007_JamesBond
Jan 28th, 2002, 12:17 PM
That is always good. Nice pic

Sleazy P Martini
Jan 28th, 2002, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by spiritslayer
a girl will always be a better alternative.....

My wife is the best alternative. ;)

BowevelJoe
Jan 28th, 2002, 08:39 PM
hahaha bah sleazy, half of us in here are 16 and under, we have acouple of years on us before we will marry lol.

I guess PS2 is a good alternative, just wait for college where theres more to choose from, i mean im in a small town, so theres not much here, arrg i still cant decide between those girls, arrg, anyone want to help me lol...

007_JamesBond
Jan 29th, 2002, 12:46 PM
You tell me what is going on and I will help you. K?

happy_doughnut
Jun 7th, 2002, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by 007_JamesBond
Me I have been single for over a year now, and it is getting old.
Haha! I'm sorry... I found the last part funny :D

Anyway, for the moment... I'm not seeing anyone. I broke up with my last boyfriend not too long ago. However, I'm glad I did... that was sort of an "unhealthy" relationship.
Frankly, I feel fine the way I am at the moment. Hopefully I'll find a nice guy someday... I guess I just have to wait, ne? :)

Bah! Who am I kiddin'?!? Nobody likes me!!! *runs off crying*

Sword 4 Hire
Jun 7th, 2002, 11:31 PM
Bah Mena...I like you plenty!

I'm single...I have had a hard time trusting girls after being dumped one too many times...I'm always looking for a lasting...serious relationship, but in my grade girls can't seem to like one person for more than a week...so I have a hard time trusting them....I don't like being hurt in the end

happy_doughnut
Jun 8th, 2002, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by Sword 4 Hire
Bah Mena...I like you plenty!

Aww! I like ya lots too!

You know... I think I can relate perfectly fine with you. I never seem to find a guy who likes a girl for more than 2 weeks :disturb: It seems like all guys want these days is just to "have fun" with them for a couple of days and then that's it. Bam! It's over. At least, that's how things are over here.
Nowadays, most people are superficial. They just look at the outside of someone and don't bother to get to know the person from the inside. I know this isn't the case with many, but here, things are a different story.
At my school, girls have to be perfect. Sadly, most guys in my school see "perfect" as nothing more than a good body and a pretty face. It's kinda depressing to see so many girls my age being used.
I haven't dated many people. Mostly it's because I just don't want to end up hurt like I have in the past. I guess things just never go the way you want them to, huh?

Beretta55
Jun 8th, 2002, 12:06 AM
im single but what you said mena that sucks i know i wouldnt be like that.

Sword 4 Hire
Jun 8th, 2002, 12:11 AM
Yeah...guys can be pigs...but hell I'll be the first to admit that I do look at a girl's figure or face before hand...I mean I'm a guy I can't help it... but when I like a girl...I like them for a very long time, most of my friends just want to date so they can "hook up" but I'm more interested in just that...I want the comfort of having someone there and knowing that you can trust this person...I don't know how lame I sounded but I think I'm in search of a girl who doesn't exist in my school

Beretta55
Jun 8th, 2002, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by Sword 4 Hire
Yeah...guys can be pigs...but hell I'll be the first to admit that I do look at a girl's figure or face before hand...I mean I'm a guy I can't help it... but when I like a girl...I like them for a very long time, most of my friends just want to date so they can "hook up" but I'm more interested in just that...I want the comfort of having someone there and knowing that you can trust this person...I don't know how lame I sounded but I think I'm in search of a girl who doesn't exist in my school you dont sound lame man im pretty much doing the same thing and my friends just want to be with a girl for like a week then dump them. that really pisses me off.:mad:

happy_doughnut
Jun 8th, 2002, 12:22 AM
You're very right S4H. As a person, I think it is impossible to completely ignore physical features. I know I can't. However, like you, when I really like someone... I don't just like them for what they "look like" , I like them for whom they are. In the long run, for me, it is feelings that count, and not just appearences. I'm not going to lie and say that I don't care for looks. I do... hey, I'm human. But like I've said, to me, they aren't what's really important. And no, you don't sound "lame" at all.
You sound very intellengent and kind :) That just makes me wonder why you aren't seeing anyone at the moment. You seem like the type of person who would have no trouble with getting a girl.
As for me, I don't know. Guys just overlook me completely. They go for the "pretty" girls. I don't think I ask a lot from a guy. But it still seems like I'll never be able to find someone whom I can really care for. At least, not at this rate.

Beretta55
Jun 8th, 2002, 12:28 AM
im kinda of isolated from girls right now (no im not gay im just saying if somebody here gets the wrong idea) but i have kinda of been rejected in my life cause the grils go for the most prettyist guys at my school so im out of luck. god i feel so sad:(

Hadoken
Jun 8th, 2002, 02:06 AM
I've been pretty much on and off within the past few months.
U know, nothing too serious. just casual dates with different girls. the girls i go out with arent looking for a serious relationship either, so its all good.
we're just mingling.;)
getting to know each other. u know.
and as always, flirt with all of them. lol

Qjij_jijQ
Jun 8th, 2002, 09:58 AM
Aren't you with Miang right now ?!?

Anyway, as for me... I think I prefer to be alone.
I'm used to it now, so I tend to simply say no... why ? I don't know. :roll:

Hadoken
Jun 8th, 2002, 10:07 AM
nope. lol
where'd u get that idea?

Qjij_jijQ
Jun 8th, 2002, 10:27 AM
Well, with the banner and all...
( On Blade Gash )

Spirit
Jun 8th, 2002, 10:57 AM
that's onlie :laugh:
right now I'm dating 3 girls, and supposely going out with two of them >.< I need to figure out a way to fix this **** up O_o

Qjij_jijQ
Jun 8th, 2002, 03:51 PM
Oh... right ! :laugh:
I thought they were... 'closer' than that. :D

Uchiha Sasuke
Jun 8th, 2002, 05:09 PM
Im single and will probably remain that way for the rest of my life

Cannibal Clown
Jun 8th, 2002, 05:15 PM
Some of you guys seems depressed for having a girl and then loosing her. Or the opposite for the girls postying here, rying not to be sexest. But be glad that you were once good enough to have a significant other. Me, I've been stuck alone and hated all my life. And it's (Like 007 said) Getting really old. This whole looking, trying to find the right one, it's a very tedious goal. makes your life a living hell trying to get it right, and always failing. It's a pain that enters the heart and takes a long time to go away and heal.

Beretta55
Jun 8th, 2002, 05:19 PM
you pretty much said everything cannibalclown.

Capoeira
Jun 8th, 2002, 06:21 PM
Well as for me, I recently just broke up with my girlfriend a few weeks ago. I'm not as broken up about it as I should be, it really wasn't going anywhere. I'm not in a hurry to find another girlfriend, but if the opportunity were to come up, who am I to say no. :laugh:

Qjij_jijQ
Jun 8th, 2002, 06:37 PM
I must admit... I've never even been kissed. :laugh:

Man... I am so hot ! :laugh:

Beretta55
Jun 8th, 2002, 06:42 PM
you have never been kissed! you suck jk jk:laugh:

Qjij_jijQ
Jun 8th, 2002, 06:45 PM
I think... only girls should be allowed to do that. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh man ! I'm gonna get killed for that one ! ( It's a joke ! )

Beretta55
Jun 8th, 2002, 08:08 PM
you have never been kissed BUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!! phew that was funny stuff jk jk:laugh:

Capoeira
Jun 8th, 2002, 08:19 PM
What's wrong with that? He's probably only a kid, right Qjij? *looks at profile* :shock: Uhm..damn, well, can't help ya there man, ah well. :laugh:

happy_doughnut
Jun 8th, 2002, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Qjij_jijQ
I think... only girls should be allowed to do that. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh man ! I'm gonna get killed for that one ! ( It's a joke ! )
Eww Qjij! You had to say that, didn't you? :laugh:

Anyway, CC... don't say that. You know, I've been in relationships only twice. The last one was like living an unforgiving hell. The first one... well, it wasn't anything special. What I'm saying is that only because you've had a relationship, that doesn't necessarily mean you were important to that other person. I know I wasn't to them. I think that I would have been better off without them in my life.
I know I don't know you... but from what I can see, you're a really nice guy. Someone who is very open and honest. I don't mean to be rude or anything, but maybe you've just been looking for the "special someone" in the wrong places. Sometimes, you get rewarded greatly for your patience. Just wait a bit, a girl whom really desserves you will come along anytime now. Trust me.

Qjij_jijQ
Jun 8th, 2002, 10:10 PM
I'm just not a social person... I'm simply not lookin'.
( At least, that's what I want to say to myself :laugh: )

Beretta55
Jun 8th, 2002, 10:12 PM
i know a word i use on me sometimes anti-social:laugh:

Qjij_jijQ
Jun 8th, 2002, 10:15 PM
Well for me, it's really true...
People I know try to invite me to parties or present me to other girls, but I just prefer to be left alone... I'm happier this way.

I'm like a wild horse... the more you try to tame me, the more I want to run away... but if you give me food, I'll come to you everyday. :laugh:
( Shangai Noon :D )

Beretta55
Jun 8th, 2002, 10:20 PM
i knew you got that form a movie and thats my line (i start fighting Qjij_jijQ) jk jk

:laugh:

Uchiha Sasuke
Jun 9th, 2002, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by Qjij_jijQ
I must admit... I've never even been kissed. :laugh:

Man... I am so hot ! :laugh:

I never been kissed either so dont feel bad.

Qjij_jijQ
Jun 9th, 2002, 12:48 PM
Ah ! I don't feel bad at all... I couldn't care less. :D

BowevelJoe
Jun 10th, 2002, 01:18 PM
ahh Goodman always has something good to say :), how do you keep your post count so low? ehh thats crazy, but i am in a relationship at the moment :)

007_JamesBond
Jun 11th, 2002, 11:22 AM
yeah a relationship is mainly based on trust, and over the years I find it very hard to trust people, that is probably why I am still single, I dont fully trust really anything, or anyone

RufusFF7
Jun 11th, 2002, 01:38 PM
I have a lovely GF that i have been with for 2 months+ now. We love eachother very much and have actually talked about getting married in the future. ;)

Harry
Jun 11th, 2002, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by goodman

I remove my posts occasionally, Joe, im kinda a anti-spam, anti-clutter, individual, and once a posts usefulness is gone, so is what i had to say in regards to it. Something i started doing a while back.........

that's a facinating theory (and practice), really :)

Cannibal Clown
Jun 11th, 2002, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by RufusFF7
I have a lovely GF that i have been with for 2 months+ now. We love eachother very much and have actually talked about getting married in the future. ;)

Yeah, the one I like had a conversation with me about what our future would be like. We'd get married, have five boys, five girls. Live in japan, with an animation studio called Waas N' Dekker. A huge oriental house by the ocean shore with a big whit pikket fense, a cat named Neko and a dog named Ein. Our childrens names, our car, the color of it, the amount of times we'd make love in a day. And we went into detail of what our house would look like, from the little founten filled with fish in the middle of the living room, to the anime designs we'd slap on the walls of the rooms.

but she knew that I was just kidding around, and didn't realize that i meant every word of what I was saying, while she was just having a little fun.

But it was good while it lasted.

RufusFF7
Jun 11th, 2002, 09:40 PM
Yeah, the one I like had a conversation with me about what our future would be like. We'd get married, have five boys, five girls. Live in japan, with an animation studio called Waas N' Dekker. A huge oriental house by the ocean shore with a big whit pikket fense, a cat named Neko and a dog named Ein. Our childrens names, our car, the color of it, the amount of times we'd make love in a day. And we went into detail of what our house would look like, from the little founten filled with fish in the middle of the living room, to the anime designs we'd slap on the walls of the rooms.

Haha... Well that must have been fun thinking all that stuff up... Would u really like to live in japan??? Anyway, me and my GF are pretty serious about spending the rest of our lives together n' stuff...

Beretta55
Jun 11th, 2002, 09:43 PM
cool thats nice living together and stuff i hope that happends to me.