PDA

View Full Version : Secrets in the Mgs series *spoiler my be included*

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 3rd, 2002, 06:35 PM
Well theres a lot of cool things thats you can find in Mgs1 and 2 and i wanna read what people found.As for me i keep hearing that you can see ocelot before he hijacks ray,and i wanna know how i can see him.

merylsilverburg
Apr 7th, 2002, 08:01 PM
Well, I don't know how to see Ocelot before he hijacks the Ray, but a secret in MGS1 is:

*MAYBE SPOILERS*
When Meryl is dressed up as the guard and she goes into the restroom, if you follow her fast enough before the cutscene, you can see her changing out of the guard outfit and into her regular clothes. But, the minute you catch her, the cutscene comes up, so you can't do much after that. Not trying to be perv or anything, just thought this was a neat little secret. :D :right:

Killuminati
Apr 7th, 2002, 09:05 PM
to see Ocelot u have to go underneath Ray and come up behind it on this platform(well to the side of it actually). in the second hold u'll see a grate thing. lift it up and go in. once ur on top of this thing(after goin through a few more grates) u can look down and see Ocelot........i looked at him with my camera. took a picture

nanjij
Apr 8th, 2002, 01:39 PM
if u knock on the posters in mgs2 in *cough* certain places it makes weird noises and i think it goes in to alert mode

Macceh^
Apr 12th, 2002, 01:06 PM
*sniff* enclosure :(

Esjay
May 28th, 2002, 01:13 PM
one cool secret was in MGS2's tanker mission. When you enter the first Hold, if you're at grip lv3, you can swing yourself over the ledge and make your way to the next room. Once you make it to the third hold, you'll get a cool little cutscene and you'll be in a 'secret' area, very high above the Commandant and Metal Gear Ray. It's really cool, try it sometime ^_^