PDA

View Full Version : A Fighting Game I'd Like To Develope

Mercury Shadow
Apr 2nd, 2002, 06:29 PM
After watching Gladiator, and many biographies on ROME... I am really in the mood for some hardcore, bloody fighting... Roman style!

The game would be called Gladiator (unless someone could come up with a better name? ha), and it would be set in different arenas in Rome such as the Colliseum. It would have to be VERY BLOODY , I'm talkin one of the most bloody realistic games ever. Chop off arms, chop off heads, legs, anything. Also, there'd have to be lions and different animals to slay because back then they'd make you fight animals...

Also, there could be a another mode like Tekken where you go up against more than one fighter. Of course prisoners had to fight animals and gladiators and sometimes multiple fighters, I think that'd be really fun.

There would be many weapons such as spears, maybe a torch where you could set someone on fire (:D), axes, swords, anything goes.

Has anyone else ever thought of that? Or am I just crazy?

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 2nd, 2002, 06:40 PM
Sounds like another thrill kill.

Sleazy P Martini
Apr 2nd, 2002, 07:40 PM
Sweet! That be awesome to have a huge colliseum with weapons laying here and there (that you could pick up and use). The chopping off limbs would rock. I'd like to see it.

Hylas
Apr 7th, 2002, 10:44 AM
That would be a very good idea, just to change a bit the style of Orient-looking fighting games!

happy_doughnut
Apr 19th, 2002, 09:45 PM
Ah, ripping off people parts...how cool! That would be a very *fun* game and interesting indeed. Maybe someday you'll be able to Merc!! I have to say though, I've never heard of such a thing...maybe you are crazy ~_-

MakgSnake
Apr 24th, 2002, 06:53 AM
Hey Merc, I Really Like The Sound Of It, But Whats The Story Line, I Mean Each Character Should Have A Developing Area, Where U'll Get To Know The Character Well. And Just Wanted To Know That Story. :)

Mercury Shadow
Apr 24th, 2002, 04:18 PM
Hmm, well, there would be a variety of men and women characters, and in story mode before you played, just like in twisted metal, they would tell their story of why they're fighting and such. The end guy that you have to fight can be the evil emperor of Rome. He's enslaved some of the characters, and the only way to get their freedom is to win... or The emperor has killed a womans baby and she wanted revenge... just stuff like that.

What characters do you guys think could be in it?