PDA

View Full Version : Toughest Boss

happy_doughnut
Apr 1st, 2002, 11:35 PM
The Omega Weapon in FFVlll is harder to beat than your average joe. Though, many people think it's practically "impossible" to defeat. Why? I mean it is kinda hard but once you have a strategy on how to beat it, it's quite simple. The thing is most say the Omega was the toughest boss in the series. I personally had much more trouble with Emerald weapon . What do you think the toughest boss was?

shaunathon260
Apr 2nd, 2002, 12:03 AM
i would have to say ruby weapon.

kupoartist
Apr 2nd, 2002, 03:58 AM
Ruby Weapon was far too easy. Maybe I had a better strategy for Materia, but I can't see the difficulty in W-Summoning KOTR and Hades and miming it over and over again. Emerald was much the same, though you weren't given the luxury of freezing it. Ultima in FF8 was as simple as having the luck to get Lion Heart once. Ozma in FF9 was slightly harder than Ruby and Ultima, but all it requried was some intelligence in equiping shadow protection armour...

I'm yet to battle Omega Weapon, which is supposeldy hard, but the original Omega, and also Shinyuru (both from FF5) are supposedly the hardest, and given the battle system in FF5, i'd say that those two are probably the harder ones.

Macceh^
Apr 2nd, 2002, 05:56 PM
tbh it all depends on stragey and prior preperation (excuse the spelling its late :(

if you prepare well then the better chance you have, of course then theres luck of limit breaks, attacks uses etc alot depends on it so you cant really determine which is the toughest boss.

Just my thoughts :)

IcyMourdor
Apr 2nd, 2002, 07:16 PM
Sin, the final time you fight it. The jerk is so damn hard. You have to do 140,000 damage before time runs out, otherwise, GAME OVER! You plenty of time, but he likes to cause petrify and confusion. So much fun!! :frust: :frust: :frust: :frust: :frust:

happy_doughnut
Apr 2nd, 2002, 10:31 PM
Sin? Well, I found it rather easy, maybe it was the way I fought it...The hardest boss/monster in FFX, I think, was definitely Nemesis.

jenova_jeb
Apr 3rd, 2002, 01:52 AM
Dario or whatever his name was in Chrono Cross. That battle was HARD! :shock: