PDA

View Full Version : Where'd my cards go?

kupoartist
Apr 1st, 2002, 03:02 PM
I lost my mini-mog card to the Card Queen in FF8 (in Dollet) and she went off to FH. When I challenge her she dosen't have the card, and the Kiros card cannot be obtained from anyone in Deling City.

Where is my mini-mog card? I'm not bothered about the Kiros card because i'll still be able to get that on Disc 4... Grr I hate Card Games :frust:

BlackThornn
Apr 1st, 2002, 03:29 PM
Try challenging her 'little brother' in Dollet. ^_- He's the boy who lives with an artist one street down from the pub. The cards you lose to the Queen of Cards (That is, GF and Player cards) go directly to his inventory.

Hope this helps.

(Btw, did you remember to draw Eden out of Ultima Weapon? I forgot to the first time I beat him and had to fight the bugger all over again. >_<!!)

kupoartist
Apr 1st, 2002, 03:41 PM
I kept challenging him, but he'd never come up with anything... perhaps the Queen actually has to be in Dollet or something, but that probably involves me losing another Card :(

And I didn't draw Eden first time round, well I did but I forgot that Renozuken activates before any other commands :shock:
But that didn't matter too much because Siren's Move-Find ability puts a save-point next to the machine that pulls Ultima up ^_^

IcyMourdor
Apr 1st, 2002, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by BlackThornn
(Btw, did you remember to draw Eden out of Ultima Weapon? I forgot to the first time I beat him and had to fight the bugger all over again. >_<!!)

Don't worry if you miss it. Eden can also be drawn from Tiamat in Ultimacia's castle. Just to let you know.

kupoartist
Apr 3rd, 2002, 12:39 PM
phew... took me a whole day to find my mini-mog card, (laregly because my Keyboard is being a meanie :frust: )turned out the Card Queen herself had it, she just played it one time in a thousand. Anyways, I wanted it back because the card quest she does can be skipped on Disc 4 if you run around on the South Eastern arm of Esthar. She has all the cards you'd get anyway :laugh:

Macceh^
Apr 3rd, 2002, 12:48 PM
card games (collecting) is a ***** but completing the set is very rewarding.

BlackThornn
Apr 3rd, 2002, 12:54 PM
Glad you got your card back, artist. ^_^

kupoartist
Apr 3rd, 2002, 02:17 PM
:happy: thanks