PDA

View Full Version : halo

nanjij
Mar 31st, 2002, 08:41 AM
yes there is a rumor 4 it coming to ps2 but im not that bothered because i dont think its all that compared to red fraction. i'd still probley get it if it came out

Mercury Shadow
Mar 31st, 2002, 11:22 AM
Yeah, I heard that rumor too, but I'm sure it's not real. Even though it'd sell 1 million + copies on PS2, they probably have a deal with xbox that they can't do that.

Sleazy P Martini
Mar 31st, 2002, 12:16 PM
I doubt that rumor is true. But I love to see it happen.

BowevelJoe
Mar 31st, 2002, 10:16 PM
hahah nonono Halo is NEVER coming to PS2, microsoft owns the rights to this game hahahaha, god noooo, its coming out for PC sometime soon though, buy it there, and the game is awsome, i may be a loyal ps2 fan, but daamn Halo is awsome, almost worth buying an Xbox for....not :)

but the game is worth checking out for PC when its released

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 4th, 2002, 06:21 PM
Hay maybe microsoft will be nice to sony and let them have the gem then xbox could get something in trade.

Mercury Shadow
Apr 4th, 2002, 08:56 PM
I can see what you mean with the trade, SSSnake, the I scratch your back you scratch mine... but I still think it'd be a bad move on the xbox's part. let's say xbox gets GTA3... well, I bet atleast 1/3 of xbox owners have a PS2... so it wouldn't make a big different at all, but maybe 1/20 of PS2 owners have a XBOX, so that'd mean more profit for PS2. Does anyone understand what I'm saying?