PDA

View Full Version : ff6 help

nanjij
Mar 31st, 2002, 08:33 AM
this is 4 all the people that re playing ff6 and need help so fire away
okay ive got a qu.
i was wondering how to get gogo i know its got something to do with the island just above doma castle
wot do i have to do?

kupoartist
Mar 31st, 2002, 09:58 AM
As I can't be bothered to write this out again, go to your thread on "how long is FF6" and read my final post (I edited)

nanjij
Mar 31st, 2002, 11:44 AM
thanks but when i go to the triangle island i only get fights with crawlers... maybe i have the wrong island

IcyMourdor
Mar 31st, 2002, 12:46 PM
*SPOILERS*

The island is found in Northeast part of the map. Gogo is found on the lesser Triangle Island in the World of Ruin. You should fight a monster called Zone Eater that will "Engulf" your characters. After he engulfs all your characters, you'll ind yourself in a cave. Go through the cave and you'll find Gogo.

nanjij
Mar 31st, 2002, 01:05 PM
thanks guys ive done it now
anyone completed the game here? wot level were ure team?
and did u bother training all of ure team?

IcyMourdor
Mar 31st, 2002, 01:15 PM
I've completed the game many times. I think my guys are at LV 75-80. Just going back and forth, learning spells and things like that.

kupoartist
Mar 31st, 2002, 01:27 PM
never managed to complete it... Got to the tower on the ROM then it came out on playstation :laugh:

nanjij
Mar 31st, 2002, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Mourdor
I've completed the game many times. I think my guys are at LV 75-80. Just going back and forth, learning spells and things like that.

75-80 wow im only 45 and i was thinking of going in to kefka's place
that doesnt include all the other characters outside ure best team?

IcyMourdor
Mar 31st, 2002, 06:27 PM
I was averaging only about 52 when i first beat Kefka on my current file.